Roger and Neus will make you discover
the mountains of Cerdanya Catalana
Lovers of their land and the nature that surrounds them, they are technicians inconduction of physical activities to the natural environment: Roger is also graduated in CAFE(Sciences of the Physical Activity and Sport), and Neus is
graduated in Tourism and in addition local guide. Both offer you the chance to discover the mountains of the Catalan Cerdanya on both sides of the border betweenSpain and France.
Lovers of their land and the Pyrenees
They organise guided activities for all tastes and levels related to the values of nature, experiences for groups and companies and tailor-made routes, which can also be carried out by bicycle or on horseback.
- Registered in the Association of PhysicalActivity and Sport Professionals of Catalonia
- Graduate in Sciences of Physical Activity and Sport specialized in Sports Leisure
- Technician in Conducting Physical Activities in the Natural Environment
- Accompanying Mountain Guide
- Director of Education Activities in LeisureTime for Children and Young People nº 20795
- Monitor of Education Activities in LeisureTime for Children and Young People nº 120647
- Futsal Monitor accredited by the National School of the Royal Spanish Football Federation.
- Pilates monitor accredited by DEUSTO SALUD
- Technique in Conducting Physical Activities in the Natural Environment
- Holistic massage level 1 and 2
- Graduated in Tourism.
- VI CIEF-FUAB Award to the most enterprising person
- Master of Tourism in Quality and Environmental Management.
- Postgraduate Degree in Professional Initiation in the Company
- Seminar on Public Relations and Tourist Guide.
- Local guide of Bellver and surroundings